Shopping Cart    Checkout    Sign In    Register


Home Products Technologies Communities Company Info News & Events Support OEM Blog
View FAQs and Technical Briefs
How can I get a refund/repair or replace a PNY Compact Flash Card?
A refund can be obtained from the retail store where the Compact Flash Card was purchased depending on the store's return, exchange and refund policy.

PNY Technologies will honor its limited lifetime warranty on defective products and will gladly repair or replace the Compact Flash Card in accordance with the warranty statement. To return a Compact Flash Card for repair or replacement contact PNY Technical Support at 1-800-234-4597 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.  Do not send the defective Compact Flash Card to PNY without an RMA number, the Compact Flash Card will be returned to you.
Email Technical Support
Registration and Returns (RMA)
  • Register your product
  • Request an RMA
  • View RMA Requests
    Tools + Resources
  • Rebates
  • SD vs. SDHC Memory Cards - Video
    Warranty / Policies
  • 3rd Party Cross Shipment Terms
  • Flash Media Warranty
  • Polaroid Warranty
  • XD-Picture card - Warranty
  • Micro SD Warranty
    Glossary Of Terms
  • What is SDHC?
    ©2014 PNY Technologies | Terms of use | Suppliers | Your Privacy | News & Events | Contact Us | Sitemap | International | USA