The PNY XLR8 GeForce® GTX 260 Core 216 allows users to experience absolute immersion with a huge performance boost over last generation’s hardware. Be blown away by high definition worlds and forces of nature so powerful that your heart will race with every frame.
Core Clock: 576 MHz
Processor Cores: 216
Processor Clock: 1242 MHz
Texture Fill Rate: 41.5 Billion/sec.
On-board Frame Buffer: 896MB GDDR3
Memory Data Rate, effective: 1998 MHz
Memory Interface: 448-bit
Memory Bandwidth: 111.89 GB/sec.
On-board Outputs: DVI-I and DVI-I
Additional Outputs Supported: HDMI, VGA
Bus Type: PCI Express 2.0
Minimum System Requirements
- 2nd Generation NVIDIA® Unified Architecture
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 support
- NVIDIA CUDA™ technology support
- NVIDIA PhysX™ tech support
- NVIDIA 3-way SLI® technology support
- NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology support
- Dual-Link HDCP-Capable
- OpenGL 3.0 support
Included in the box
- PCI Express® or PCI Express 2.0-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- Two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- A minimum 500W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 36A)
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP class processor or higher
- 100MB of available hard disk space
- 1GB system memory (2GB recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista or Windows XP operating system (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive for installation
- DVI or VGA compatible monitor
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 260 GPUs Details
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Graphics Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD, which includes:
- Detailed installation guide
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
- NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
- PhysX System Software
- DVI-to-HDMI adapter
- HDMI audio cable
- DVI-to-VGA adapter
- 6-pin PCIe to Molex® power adapter
Whether it’s ripping through DirectX 10 games at blazing fast frame rates, experiencing a new world of realistic physical motion and massively destructible environments, transcoding HD videos to you portable video player, or helping discover a cure for cancer via Folding@home, you can put your PC to work for you with the power of the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 200 GPUs.
Experience Dynamic 3D Realism
Prior GPUs have delivered real-time images that appear true-to-life, but this illusion quickly fades when animation and physical effects are introduced or complex scenery and multiple characters enter the scene, bringing frame rates screeching to a halt. With the power of the GeForce GTX 200 GPUs’ second generation unified architecture and NVIDIA’s new GPU PhysX™ technology, experience convincing facial animation, multiple ultra-high polygon characters in complex environments, and fully simulated physical effects such as weather and explosions that deliver a truly immersive and dynamic 3D gaming experience. With GeForce GTX 200 GPUs, you can bring your 3D games to life.
Go Beyond HD
Take your DirectX 10 gaming beyond HD, with the power of GeForce GTX 200 GPUs. Place yourself in the center of the action and experience true DirectX 10 gaming cinema in extreme HD (2560x1600) resolutions—all enabled by GeForce GTX 200 GPUs’ second generation unified architecture, NVIDIA SLI® technology, and top notch DirectX 10 support. With 50% more performance than prior generation GPUs, GeForce GTX 200 GPUs tear through complex DirectX 10 environments and cinematic effects at blazing frame rates in beyond HD resolutions.
Take your GPU Beyond Gaming
Think GPUs are just for games? Think again. Arm yourself with GeForce GTX 200 GPUs and take on tasks that make your x86 processor cry for mommy. With the power of NVIDIA CUDA™ technology and the new CUDA runtime for Windows Vista, programmers can now offload the most intensive processing tasks from your CPU to your GPU, putting the power of up to 240 multi-threaded processor cores to work for you. Whether you are transcoding video or running Folding@home in the background while surfing the web, GeForce GTX 200 GPUs deliver performance improvements of up to 7x your traditional CPU, enabling truly endless computing possibilities.
Warranty and Service
- One year (will be extended for the lifetime of the original purchaser upon completion of a registration form on PNY's website)
- The latest up-to-date drivers at www.nvidia.com