| NVIDIA® CineFX engine delivers film-quality effects and studio-quality color for every application. 128-bit Studio-Precision Color provides the industry’s best image quality for the most demanding applications. Supports Microsoft Windows Vista Basic. |
High-Performance, High Precision 3D Rendering Engine
High-Performance 2D Rendering Engine
- 4 pixels per clock rendering engine
- 128-bit, studio quality floating point precision through the entire graphics pipeline
- Support for 128-bit floating point, 64-bit floating point and 32-bit integer rendering modes
- Up to 16 textures per pass
- Support for sRGB texture format for gamma textures
- DirectX and S3TC texture compression
Advanced Display Pipeline with full nView Capabilities
- Optimized for 32, 24, 16, 15, and 8-bpp modes
- True-color 64x64 hardware cursor with alpha
- Multibuffering (double, triple, quad) for smooth animation and video playback
- Dual 350MHz RAMDACs for display resolutions up to 2048x1536 @ 85Hz
- Integrated TV encoder supporting resolutions up to 1024x768
- Video Mixing Renderer (VMR) supports multiple video windows with full quality and features in each window
Minimum System Requirements
- 250MHz core clock
- 400MHz memory data rate (effective)
- 128-Bit memory interface
- 6.4 GB/sec. memory bandwidth
- 1.0 billion texels/sec. fill rate
- 63 million vertices/sec setup
- 4 pixels per clock (peak)
- 16 textures per pixel (max in a single rendering pass)
- DX9 with Vertex Shader 2.0+ and Pixel Shader 2.0+
- Dual 350MHz RAMDAC's
- Max display resolution 2048 x 1536 x 32 bpp at 85Hz
- Flat Panel display support with resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
*Requires flat panel display with VGA input
- Intel Pentium® III, AMD Duron™ or Athlon™ class processor or higher
- 128MB system RAM
- A 250W system power supply
- A motherboard with an available PCI slot
- 50MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Windows® 98 or higher, ME, 2000, XP, or Windows® NT4.0.
(Service Pack 5 or 6)
- VGA compatible monitor
- NVIDIA® FX 5200 AGP Graphics Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD which includes:
- Detailed Installation Guide (PDF file)
- NVIDIA® Forceware™ Drivers
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ Demos
- PNY® and NVIDIA® Desktop Wallpapers
- S-video cable
Features & Benefits
NVIDIA® CineFX engine
Delivers film-quality effects and studio-quality color for every application.
128-bit Studio-Precision Color
The industries best image quality for the most demanding applications.
Architectured for Cg
Ensures that the newest, cutting edge special effects in applications will run flawlessly.
Digital Vibrance Control 3.0
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
Integrated TV encoder
Provides TV-out functionality up to 1024x768 resolutions.
Provides double the bandwidth of AGP 4X allowing for uninterrupted data flow resulting in smoother video streaming and seamless gameplay.
Microsoft® DirectX 9.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9 applications.
Open GL 1.5 Optimizations and Support
Ensures the best application compatibility performance for all OpenGL applications.
Warranty and Service
- One year (plus an additional 2 years upon completion of a registration form on PNY's website)