| Unleash extreme HD gaming and video on your PC with an NVIDIA® GeForce® 7600 graphics processing unit (GPU). Featuring the award-winning GeForce 7 Series architecture, the GeForce® 7600 GPUs deliver smooth, realistic gaming at ultra-high resolutions. |
Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support
The standard for today's PCs and next-generation consoles enables stunning and complex effects for cinematic realism. NVIDIA® GPUs offer the most complete implementation of the Shader Model 3.0 feature set-including vertex texture fetch (VTF)-to ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all Microsoft® DirectX® 9 applications.
True High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Rendering Support
The ultimate lighting effects bring environments to life for a truly immersive, ultra-realistic experience. NVIDIA's 64-bit texture implementation delivers state-of-the-art high dynamic-range (HDR) visual effects through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending.
Minimum System Requirements
- 400MHz Core Clock
- 128-bit Memory Interface
- 540MHz Memory Data Rate (effective)
- 8.64 GB/Sec. Memory Bandwidth
- 4.8 Billion Pixels/sec. Fill Rate
- 500 Million Vertices/sec. Setup
- 12 Pixels per clock (peak)
- Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
- Intel Pentium® III, AMD Duron™ or Athlon™ class processor or higher
- 256MB system RAM
- A minimum 300W system power supply
- A motherboard with an AGP 2.0 slot
- 50MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP
- VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 7600 GS 512MB AGP Graphics Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD which includes:
- Detailed Installation Guide (PDF file)
- NVIDIA® Forceware™ Drivers
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ Demos
- PNY® and NVIDIA® Desktop Wallpapers
- DVI-to-VGA Adapter
- S-video cable
- HDTV Break-out Pod
Features & Benefits
NVIDIA® CineFX® 4.0 Engine
Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
Integrated HDTV Encoder
Provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution.
OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
NVIDIA® Digital Vibrance Control® 3.0 Technology
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
Dual-link DVI Support
Able to drive the industry’s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™
NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
Warranty and Service
- One year (plus an additional 2 years upon completion of a registration form on PNY's website)
- The latest up-to-date drivers at www.nvidia.com