NVIDIA® Quadro® FX by PNY
|PNY Quadro® Advantage - PNY Provides Unsurpassed Service and Commitment to its Professional Graphics Customers.
Professional Solutions. Professional Support.
PNY and its key partners invite you to visit booth #2017 at SIGGRAPH 2009 to see the latest
NVIDIA® Quadro® FX by PNY
professional graphics solutions in action.
Learn how leading applications in DCC, 3D Design, Broadcast, Film and Visualization can take advantage of the GPU power provided by Quadro by PNY graphics solutions to significantly improve your creativity, efficiency and workflow.
Conference Dates: 3rd – 7th August 2009
Exhibition Dates: 4th – 6th August 2009
Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
Scroll down for more information on how you can receive a FREE Exhibition Pass.
Make sure you stop by Booth #2017 and enter to WIN an ultra high-end NVIDIA Quadro FX by PNY graphics.
Featured PNY Quadro Products:
PNY and its Key Partners will demonstrate industry-leading solutions for large-scale visualization, film and video, digital content creation.
Scroll down to Booth Demonstrations to learn more.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 for Mac® - designed specifically for Apple® Mac Pro users offering: 1.5 GB of memory, support for two 30” Apple Cinema displays, standard 3-pin stereo connector and support for Apple Boot camp.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 by PNY – with 1GB Memory, this high-end graphics board is ideal for demanding CAD/CAM, 3D design and DCC applications.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 SDI by PNY – this integrated graphics-to-video solution, designed for broadcast, film, and video professionals delivers high performance graphics to uncompressed 12-bit SDI in 2K, HD, or SD formats.
- NVIDIA Quadro Plex 2200 D2 –
a multi GPU system giving geophysicists, scientists, engineers, and other technical professionals visual supercomputing power at their desktops.
- Elemental Accelerator™ for NVIDIA Quadro - a CUDA based video processing plug-in for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS4 which harnesses the power of the GPU to perform high-speed H.264 video encoding.
1. Adobe® Creative Suite® 4 - Powered by NVIDIA® Quadro® 4800 for MAC
“Don’t sacrifice creativity to meet a deadline”
Learn how NVIDIA® Quadro® FX by PNY graphics solutions help maximize your creativity with Adobe® Creative Suite® 4. See for yourself how these professional graphics solutions deliver GPU-accelerated rendering time for rich visual effects in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and After Effects CS4.
Spotlighted will be the new NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 for MAC - for the first time, Mac Pro users are able to take advantage of all the features of the award-winning NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 by PNY.
Witness how the new NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 for Mac® with Elemental Accelerator™ for NVIDIA Quadro, a CUDA based video processing plug-in for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS4, dramatically speeds-up decoding, processing and encoding.
2. Professional 3D Modeling and Animation - Powered by NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 by PNY
See how the high performance NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 by PNY graphics board optimizes the performance of Autodesk® 3ds Max® 8 and Maya® software. Running in a 3DBOXX workstation the NVIDIA Quadro® FX 3800 by PNY delivers real-time capabilities and stunning results.
With 1GB GDDR3 graphics memory and 192 CUDA™ parallel processor cores, this high end graphics board is ideal for demanding 3D design and DCC applications.
3. Digital Intermediate Solutions - Powered by NVIDIA® Quadro®
Learn how the NVIDIA Quadro® FX 5800 SDI by PNY plays an integral part in flexible digital workflows, capable of handling large data streams efficiently and cost-effectively. This integrated graphics-to-video solution, designed for broadcast, film, and video professionals delivers high performance graphics to uncompressed 12-bit SDI in 2K, HD, or SD formats.
Incorporating the NVIDIA Quadro® FX 5800 SDI by PNY, Globalstor’s ExtremeStor 4K workstation partnered with ASSIMILATE™ will be showcasing SCRATCH™ Finishing, Stereoscopic and RED workflows. This cutting edge DI solution delivers a 4K digital workflow with the ability to conform, color grade, finish and play back content in real time as a high-resolution 4K image at 24 frames per second.
Come see the DI solution used for major feature films such as: X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D and My Bloody Valentine 3D.
4. Scalable Visualization Solutions- Powered by NVIDIA Quadro Plex 2200 D2
Colfax server operating NVIDIA Quadro Plex 2200 D2
featuring Realtime Technology’s (RTT) 3D visualization software showing the latest NVIDIA SLI Mosaic Stereoscopic Mode, enabling transparent use
of multiple GPUs on multiple displays.
As a multi-GPU visual computing system, the Quadro Plex 2200 D2 delivers breakthrough levels of capability and productivity
through a high-density, industry-standards-based architecture.
Come see how RTT's 3D real-time visualization software delivers awe-inspiring 3D stereoscopic images using the combination of the Colfax server and the Quadro Plex 2200.
PNY Technologies Partner Booths
See the high performance NVIDIA Quadro FX professional graphics boards and
Built for Professional solutions in action at the following PNY Partner booth:
- 3DVIA, Dassault Systèmes - Booth #3009
- NVIDIA Corporation - Booth #2001
- AMAX Engineering - Booth #
- Autodesk - Booth #2201
- Bell Computer - Booth #2004
- Dassault Systemes S.A. - Booth #2022
- EON Reality - Booth #3430
- Frantic Films - Booth #3329
- Google - Booth #2719
- IBM Corporation - Booth #3411
- JourneyEd - Booth #2626
- MAXON Computer - Booth #3219
- Motion Analysis Corporation - Booth #2124
- PipelineFX - Booth #2623
- Purdue University - Booth #3319
- The 3D Shop - Booth #2531
- Verari Systems - Booth #3603
- Wacom Technology Corporation - Booth #2509
Spotlight on Large Scale Visualization Client Using
NVIDIA Quadro FX by PNY
From mapping video onto nearly any surface to building large-scale, multi-touch displays, Obscura Digital delivers groundbreaking immersive and interactive experiences.
Obscura Digital works with some of the world’s biggest brands and top advertising agencies to create immersive, interactive experiences unlike any other. Obscura relies on NVIDIA Quadro FX by PNY graphics solutions for their innovative large scale visualization projects.
At the Buck Institute Crystal Ball, Obscura Digital used over four million pixels of video to transform the outside of the building into a 20 minute spectacular show. To achieve the result needed Obscura used six high performance NVIDIA Quadro FX graphics boards synchronized with Obscura’s proprietary Fireframes™ technology.
“It’s in the Obscura Digital DNA to be at the forefront of creative marketing innovation - our clients depend on it,” said Niklas Lundback, Obscura’s CTO. “To do this we rely on technologies like those from PNY to generate our amazing visual installations. Their advanced products and professional support have enabled us to push through digital creative barriers with confidence.”
At SIGGRAPH 2009 see how partners like these and others use NVIDIA Quadro FX by PNY graphics solutions
Read profiles on our visualization, 3D design, digital content creation, broadcast and film partners
Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Tuesday, August 4th, 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 5th, 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 6th, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
FREE Exhibition Passes*: As a valued PNY client we are pleased to offer you free admission to the exhibit hall.
To register for your FREE Exhibition Pass click here.
Once the page has loaded select Attendee. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Exhibits Only selection
and enter the following Exhibits Only Code: PNY2009
For additional information about SIGGRAPH 2008, including registration information, housing information and all
that this conference has to offer visit http://www.siggraph.org/s2009/.
* Please note there are a limited number of free passes. Register early to avoid disappointment.