|CUDA Cores ||48 |
|GPU Memory ||1.0 GB DDR3 |
|Memory Interface ||64-bit |
|Memory Bandwidth ||14GB/s |
|System Interface ||PCI Express Gen 2 x16 |
|Maximum Power Consumption ||19.5 W |
|Thermal Solution ||Ultra-quiet Fansink |
|Energy Star Compliant ||Yes |
|Form Factor ||SFF, 2.731" H x 5.70" L |
|Display Connectors ||DMS-59 to dual DisplayPort |
|DisplayPort 1.2 ||Yes |
|DisplayPort Multi-Streaming ||Yes |
|DisplayPort Display Cloning ||Yes |
|DisplayPort with Audio ||Yes |
|Number of Displays Supported ||2 |
|Maximum Resolution ||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz |
|HDCP Support ||Yes |
|Graphics APIs ||Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.3, DirectX 11) |
|Compute APIs ||CUDA, OpenCL, DirectCompute |
|nView ||Yes |
|Mosaic ||Yes |
|Warranty ||3 Years |
|PNY Part Number ||VCNVS315DP-PB |
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 8, 7, Vista, SP SP3, Linux®, or Solaris®
- Available PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 2GB or more of system memory, 4GB recommended
- 200MB of available disc space for full software installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM (or Internet access)
- DisplayPort compatible display(s)
- NVIDIA NVS 315 x16 PCIe professional graphics board
- Attached full height bracket
- Unattached low profile bracket
- DMS-59 to dual DisplayPort adapter
- Software Installation and Documentation disc
- Printed Quick Start Guide
Features & Benefits
NVIDIA NVS 315 Architecture
- Integrated DisplayPort, VGA, DVI and HDMI support
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- 12 pixels per clock rendering engine
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology capable
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™engine
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.3 and DirectX 11
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- Compliant with professional OpenGL® and DirectX® applications
Advanced Display Features
- Supports versatile DMS-59 Connector
- Drives two DVI-I SL, VGA or DisplayPort monitors via supported DMS-59 based break out cable adaptor
- DisplayPort outputs drive two digital displays at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz
- DVI-I SL outputs drive two digital displays at resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz
- Internal 400 MHz DAC drives two VGA displays at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4 and HDCP support
- HDMI support using optional DP-HDMI or DVI-HDMI dongles
- Support for integrated audio via Display Port and HDMI
- Support for multiple display modes including DualView, Span and Clone modes
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Supports Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Dual Channel and Multichannel (7.1? LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
NVIDIA® nView® Desktop Management Software
- Boosts productivity by delivering maximum flexibility for single and multi-display set-ups, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience.
- Seamless integration within the Windows environment
- Easy to use Setup Wizard
- Extended Windows Taskbar to spread the application buttons across displays
- Get virtual sub-displays with Gridlines to make best use of large display setups
- Create Virtual Desktops to maximize work area and reduce application clutter
- Complete set of Hot Keys
- User Profiles for easier system deployments
NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
- Enhance your workspace over multiple displays (up to 8 displays when used with multiple NVS 315 Graphics Cards)
- Enables seamless taskbar spanning as well as transparent scaling of any application over multiple displays
NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
- Monitor, access and configure graphics and display information of remote machines using industry standard WMI Interface
- Scriptable using WMI Command Line interface for integration with System level Management tools
- Scalable Enterprise-Class tools to remotely install and configure graphics drivers across your entire organization
NVIDIA Unified Architecture
Industry's first unified architecture designed to dynamically allocate GPU resources for optimized performance.
NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Part of the NVIDIA Forceware unified software environment (USE). The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. This simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA solution because the latest driver supports all current NVIDIA products.
PCI Express 2.0 Compliance
Doubles the data transfer rate up to 5GB/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16GB/sec bi-directional (8GB/sec in each direction).
Ultra-Quiet Cooling Solution
Built with a highly reliable, ultra-quiet fansink that efficiently cools the graphics without taxing the system fans resulting in a quieter desktop environment.
1GB DDR3 GPU Memory with Ultra-Fast Memory Bandwidth
Delivers high throughput needed to interact with large textured models or display an HD video on each of the display outputs.
Compatibility with Industry-Standard Architectures
Compatible with x86 32 and 64-bit microprocessor architectures and operating systems from Intel/AMD and Microsoft/Linux.
NVIDIA nView® Desktop Software
Delivers maximum flexibility for single large-display or multi-display options. This provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
Low-Profile and Flexible Form Factor
Simplifies IT administration and deployment throughout an enterprise. Regardless of desktop system (standard tower PC, workstation, small form factor system) or the display type (LCD, DLP, plasma), NVS 315 fits into any existing installations without being disruptive.
NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
Exhaustive Enterprise Management tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide scale deployment. Allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.
Multi-Display Experience with NVIDIA® Mosaic Technology
Enables seamless taskbar spanning as well as transparent scaling of any application across up to eight displays and works over multiple displays or one ultra-high resolution display using a single or multiple NVS graphics cards. Mosaic Technology is supported in Win 7, Win 8 and Linux only.
Versatile Display Connectivity Options
Provides a means to connect into the most exhaustive options of display technologies in a low-profile graphics card through low-cost DMS-59 cable adaptors (includes DMS-59 to dual DisplayPort adapter).
Display Port 1.2 Support
Provides flexibility and advanced cable management capabilities by enabling DisplayPort 1.2 display features, including multi-stream technology and stream cloning.
High Digital Display Resolution
Internal TMDS and DisplayPort transmitters deliver crystal-clear image quality for high-resolution digital displays.
Ultimate Image Quality
NVIDIA NVS graphics products deliver the industry's best image quality, sharpness, and pixel tracking for both analog and digital LCDs, DLPs, and plasma displays with resolutions up to 2560x1600.
NVIDIA High-Definition Video Technology
Combines high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include, high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine and high quality HD video playbackƒ??with low CPU utilization and power consumption.
Microsoft Windows 7 and 8 Support
Support for next-generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience. By taking advantage of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make todayƒ??s PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want.
Balanced Power & Performance
Energy Star Enabling Design
Enables Energy Star compliance with low maximum and low idle power levels.
Intelligent Power Management
Reduces overall system energy costs by intelligently adapting the total power utilization of the graphics subsystem based on the applications being run by the end user. This power-optimized design helps reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase reliability.
Parallel-computing architecture that enables dramatic increases in computing performance by harnessing the power of the GPU (graphics processing unit). NVS 310 contains 48 NVIDIA CUDA parallel-computing cores compatible with all GPU-accelerated web, photo, video applications, as well as next-generation Internet technologies.