PNY Technologies and Asetek have joined forces to create an innovative product line of liquid cooled graphics cards. PNY Liquid Cooled Graphics deliver an extreme gaming experience that outperforms standard graphics cards in acoustics, thermals, and of course, raw performance! When coupled with an outstanding 5-Year Warranty, PNY Liquid Cooled Graphics are a must have for any enthusiast gamer!
Radiator fan to cool liquid
coming from the video card
Liquid cooling pipes to
transfer cooled liquid back
to the video card
PNY reference designed
Liquid cooling pipes to
transfer the heat away from
the video card
CUSTOM DESIGNED COOLING SOLUTION:|
EXTREME OVERCLOCKED PERFORMANCE GRAPHICS CARD:
- Up to 30% Cooler temperatures than the reference designed GTX 580
- Up to 30% Quieter than the original GTX 580
- All in one design
- Maintenance Free!
- Simple Installation with standard size 120mm radiators that fits in a wide variety of popular cases
- 10% Faster than the referenced designed GTX 580 graphics card
- Same form factor as the standard GTX 580 for easy installation in a wide variety of popular cases
- Experience your games like never before with extreme performance and high frame rate without the heat.
|Texture Fill Rate
|Memory Data Rate, effective
||DVI, DVI, and HDMI mini
||PCI Express® 2.0
Minimum System Requirements
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- NVIDIA CUDA™ technology support
- DirectCompute 5.0 Support
- OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA PhysX™ technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready1
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology2
- Dual-Link HDCP-Capable3
- OpenGL 4.1 support
- PCI Express 2.0-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot one 6-pin and one 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector
- A minimum 700W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 46A)4
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP class processor or higher
- 200MB of available hard disk space
- 2GB system memory (4GB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- DVD-ROM drive for installation
- DVI or HDMI or VGA compatible monitor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 Graphics Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD, which includes:
- Detailed Installation Guide
- NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
- PhysX System Software
- 3DVision Software
- One DVI-to-VGA adapter
- One Mini HDMI-to-HDMI adapter
- One 6-pin PCIe to Molex power adapter
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics features, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready*
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready**
Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game" experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI Technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
Full support for PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA SLI Technology***
Industry leading NVIDIA SLI Technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world's premier gaming solution.
32x Anti-aliasing Technology
Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology****
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color,
and image scaling for movies and video.
HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
Dual–link DVI Support
Able to drive industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
5 Year Warranty
- 3 years (plus an additional 2 years upon completion of a registration form on PNY's website)
- The latest up-to-date drivers at www.pny.com
Included with your purchase of GTX 580 Liquid Cooled Graphics Card you will receive:
Limited Time Bundle!
- 16ft HDMI Mini to HDMI Cable – Valued at $79.99
- Custom 8GB "Liquid Cooled" USB Drive – Valued at $24.99
- Custom "Liquid Cooled" T-Shirt – Value… PRICELESS!