|Texture Fill Rate
|Memory Data Rate, effective
|Power & Thermal
||49W - Active
||VGA, DVI, and HDMI
||PCI Express® 2.0
Minimum System Requirements
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- Blu-Ray 3D Support
- NVIDIA CUDA™ technology Support
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support
- DirectCompute 5.0 Support
- OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA PhysX™ Technology Support
- Hardware Video Decode Acceleration1
- TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
- Dual-Link HDCP-Capable2
- OpenGL 4.0 support3
- PCI Express® or PCI Express 2.0-compliant motherboard with one x16 graphics slot
- A minimum 300W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 22A)4
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP class processor or higher
- 200MB of available hard disk space
- 1GB system memory (4GB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive for installation
- DVI or HDMI or VGA compatible monitor
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 Graphics Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD, which includes:
- Detailed Installation Guide
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
- NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
- PhysX System Software
- 3DVision Software
- Low-Profile bracket kit
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics features, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
Blu-Ray 3D Support*
Enable a theater quality 3D in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-Ray 3D discs across any compatible 3D viewing system over HDMI,
including active-shutter glasses and passive polarized displays.
Hardware Video Decode Acceleration**
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity,
smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs bring the rich sound of the master recording to your living room.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding,
physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
Full support for PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- 1 year (plus an additional 2 years upon completion of a registration form on PNY's website)
- The latest up-to-date drivers at www.nvidia.com
National Geographic Game Download
- Choose from 10 titles - there's something for everyone