| NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200 graphics cards deliver ultra-realistic effects, unmatched multimedia functionality, and the performance you expect from NVIDIA for an incredible PC experience including full DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 support. |
Leave the dark, dull world of integrated graphics technology behind. Get world-class performance and features with the NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200. The only GPU in its class with support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0, the GeForce™ 6200 GPU provides the power enabling ultra-realistic characters, environments, and special effects-without compromising performance-for an incredible PC experience.
Advanced 3D Graphics and Video features
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200 delivers advanced world class 3D graphics and video performance
- View stunning high-quality video playback and superb picture clarity with NVIDIA® PureVideo® technology
- Experience the latest gaming effects without compromising performance with Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0
Minimum System Requirements
- NVIDIA® CineFX™ 3.0 Engine
- Superscalar GPU architecture
- 350MHz core clock
- 256MB DDR2 Memory
- 64-bit memory interface
- 533MHz memory data rate (effective)
- 3.2GB/sec. memory bandwidth
- 1.4 billion texels/sec. fill rate
- 263 million vertices/sec. setup
- 4 pixels per clock (peak)
- 16 textures per pixel (max in a single rendering pass)
- Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
- Maximum display resolution 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz
- Flat-panel display support with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Intel Pentium® III, AMD Duron™ or Athlon™ class processor or higher
- 128MB system RAM
- A 300W system power supply
- An available PCI slot on motherboard
- 50MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft® Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP, or Vista™
- VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200 PCI Graphics Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD which includes:
- Detailed Installation Guide (PDF file)
- NVIDIA® Forceware™ Drivers
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ Demos
- PNY® and NVIDIA® Desktop Wallpapers
- DVI-to-VGA Adapter
- S-video cable
Features & Benefits
NVIDIA® CineFX™ 3.0 engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 delivers smoother and faster game play with stunning special effects.
NVIDIA® UltraShadow™ II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
NVIDIA® Intellisample™ 3.0 Technology
Delivers ultra-realistic visuals with no jagged edges at lightning-fast speeds.
NVIDIA® Digital Vibrance Control™ 3.0 Technology
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
NVIDIA® PureVideo® Technology
High-definition video processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all Microsoft® DirectX 9.0® applications, including gaming titles utilizing Shader Model 3.0.
Microsoft®OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL® applications.
Warranty and Service
- One year (plus an additional 2 years upon completion of a registration form on PNY's website)
- The latest up-to-date drivers at www.pny.com